Wednesday 18 January 2006

Not to JINX this, but....

Cosette is doing absurdly well potty 'training'. *giddylaughter*
Three - maybe four - days ago she woke up and declared (not kidding - she DECLARED):
"I'm potty training!!"
Then she went to the bathroom and pottied.
*giddy-shivers*
That day she had several accidents. The next day only a couple. She has even taken to use the potty for (whispering) "#2". I'm not reminding her. (Well, I do right before she goes to bed and right when she wakes up. Does that count? I'm saying no. *laugh*) She lets me know when she needs to go so I'll go with her!

*awed silence/crickets chirping*

And just so you can appreciate the cuteness involved with a small child learning to use the toilet on her own, I'll share with you what she calls her little seat that sets over the large gaping hole that adults use:

her 'potty-train'.

*giggle*
Just how cute is that?!

Ok. That's about the extent of the toilet humour I'll share this hour. *wink* I do not plan to discuss this further - I'm afraid I've become supersticious over nite...so...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Don't JINX us.
*laugh*

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Too Cute! Potty Train!