Sunday 26 March 2006

Ever wonder?


Do you ever wonder if when everyone has jumped on a bandwagon celebrating the teachings of a certain individual if maybe...just maybe...something about it all might not be right? That perhaps there is something amiss, but the teachings tickle the ears in just a way that unless one is holding each and every teaching to scripture the problem would be missed? I've been feeling this way for a few weeks. I don't want to go on a feeling though - that's not right either. But I think the feeling is responsible for my procrastination in a certain area. So, I am going to test it out and see....see if perhaps I'm only paranoid and the bandwagon is an okay spot.

4 comments:

quirkychild said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always had a funny feeling about huge churches that follow evangelebrities and their teachings.

I agree with lisa, the still small naggy niggling feeling is usually the Holy Spirit. Continue digging for the Truth, I'm sure God will guide you.

Stephanie said...

hello

Mama Heffalump said...

I usually trust the niggle... *Grin*

Mama Heffalump said...

I was wondering the same thing! *LOL*