Sunday 21 August 2005

hodgepodge

Some things just aren't nice. Inflicting them on others - even unintentionally - is just as "not nice". I want to grump and complain about it, but I don't think it would be very nice for the poor person I want to grump and complain about....not that this person(s) would ever read my blog...*shrug* I wonder if it makes a difference - I mean when it comes down to it - I AM grumping about someone(s). ( I love putting that little "s" in there - just makes it all the more confusing and funny to me. *laugh*) Anyway - I lived thru it and if that's the only "suffering" I have this week, I'm doing pretty darn good, you know?! *laugh* This is going to sound unrelated but it's not. It's kinda like habituating to something - like I do to the mess in my house - you don't really see it until you look at it from someone else's point of view or see an actual snapshot of the situation. Kinda scarey sometimes. I honestly think some things could be cured if the "offending" party got to see the problem on video! And goodness knows I've been the offending party more than I care to admit... some things are harsh but true.

(please do not stalk me with a camera if I offend you! *laugh* - well, unless I'm in denial....)

No comments: