Thursday 1 September 2005

Wrapping Wee Ones

Tally is coming over today for a wrap session. It has the potential to be very comical. I am by no means an expert - just have a little more "time" under my belt. The big kids will run and play and the wee ones will get wrapped in several different fashions. I wish I had known about this when my first two were small. The accidents I would have avoided...*sigh* (like the day the double stroller didn't "click" and it collapsed instead!!) How much easier it would have been to have only ONE in the cart - and how much happier CF might have been snuggled up to mama....ah, well - can't do a thing about now. *laugh*
(edited to remove pictures)

Thanks to someone else's posting (sorry I can't remember who's), I am considering doing this: Believing God Study.
First, I need to ascertain if I actually have time available. It already seems like I have more to do than hours in the day. (sounds like a lame excuse, huh?) We'll see......

2 comments:

Randi said...

Looks like a cozy ride!

Chris said...

13?! Whew! You go girl!! *smile* My biggest was 7# even. I have a carrier now that I got from www.cuddlencarry.com . I use it for my almost 2yr.old. *smile* - but only when traveling or very cranky.