Saturday 7 January 2006

a little bit here and a little bit there...

So, it's ten to one a.m. and I am sitting in front of my screen scarfing Mi Abuelo salsa and chips...think I'll have memorable dreams? *laugh* Well, I don't know that for sure, but I do know I will have fingers that look like polish sausages in the morning because I add so much salt to my salsa. Salty chips, salty salsa....yeah, I like salt. *grin* If I were to be an animal I'd be a horse so I could eat apples, carrots, and have a salt lick. *laugh* Speluncking in a salt mine anyone?!
Sadly, I don't think it will counter-act the amount of sugar I eat to maintain my sparkling personality. *wink*

Anyway, on to what I was intending to share....
Long, long ago, in another life I was an avid Anne Rice fan. So long ago, in fact, that I haven't read probably half of what's out there with her name on it. Recently, she has had a change of heart and change of focus in writing. So, I am excited, after my initial reticence, to get my hands on a copy of her woven words - Christ the Lord : Out of Egypt. Currently, it is on hold at our public library. (Are you as shocked as I am? they actually have it! Ooh! *laugh*) I have read a couple reviews and articles about this book - here is one by George Barna - and I am actually very excited. While it's on hold I'll finish Barna's Revolution.

Now, on to the water faucet to attempt to minimally dilute the saline content of my being. And what shall I dream tonight, pillow fairies? *laugh*

3 comments:

Chris said...

No nightmares, but it was surreal! *laugh*
um...what's a slawdog? oh..
Quote: Southeast (slawdog) Dog: Cook hot dog, and then place in bun. Simply add creamed coleslaw for something a little bit different!
sourse: http://www.kellyeisenberg.com/recipes.asp

Well, enjoy a slawdog for me. *smile*

Jessica Morris said...

You're back!! Hurray!! =)

Matt said...

Salty chips and salsa in the wee hours of the morning. Huzzah!

Mmm... Salsa.