Thursday 2 February 2006

running,running, running...

Feel like I'm going to be living to the 'chuck wagon' theme song. That may not make sense to anyone but me, and that's ok. *laugh*

Fun note - I've been tagged. *wigglebrows* I'll be back to post for that later, probably tonight. I just didn't make it back here yesterday.

Crazy note - I've got a gazillion errands to run. *buggout* We will be headed to the post office, the pet store, & the grocery store. I was thinking there was one more place but I haven't made The List yet, so I can't remember.

Anyway, we're off for a wild and crazy day. Only 20 days left to another darling boy's birthday! (and twelve to my neice's) We're going to be Party Nuts! As a side note: Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a Battle B-Daman cake?!? That's what's been requested. Man, the yellow dragon idea was so much easier! *laugh*

No comments: