Thursday 29 September 2005

motivation

I'm motivated. I'm motivated to clean out my kids closet...organize their toys...sort things to leave the house...sew curtains for the boys room and hem the cloth for their "hideout". I'm NOT motivated to wash the dishes. Dishes desperately NEED to be washed. Anyone want to wash dishes right now...maybe we could race and see who finishes first? Maybe make a game out of it...you know - the whole sugar helps the medicine go down idea? Sugar...now that's an idea. Anyone want to give me some skittles for washing the dishes?? *laugh* I'll gladly wash dishes for a jumbo bag of skittles. Think if I pace up and down the kitchen with a sign that says "Will Wash For Skittles" I'll get any?
Naw, didn't think so....*sigh*
Guess I'll go wash the dishes for the sake of cleanliness and household peace and tranquility...and daydream about skittles. *grin*

1 comment:

Mama Heffalump said...

That's why I am SO happy Papa bought me a dishwasher nearly 3 years ago! You can't feed me enough of anything to make me enjoy washing dishes. I'd rather scrub the toilets even... ew!