Wednesday 28 September 2005

Sugar tops


Here are my sugar tops. Playing out in the heat. Adorable. *smile*




And the birthday girl...with a wee bit of something sweet on her face. *smile*


I am also supposed to post a pic of my nose. *laugh* Apparently, there are those who, living out of town-not mentioning any names(LORI), doubt I pierced it. (stud not ring) Sooo...I tried to take a picture that wasn't too weird...key word being "tried". As soon as I can get this goofy scanner to accept the photo card and upload I'll post it here.
I have to say that while I did not do my nose to function as a great conversation starter, I have heard some fun comments. *laugh*
My fav. so far was from Sue: "What?! Christy...you're like...a mother of three!!"
My response:*laughing hysterically* "Yeah? And..so???" *laugh*
Ahhhhhh....*sigh*
Tally (who no longer has her's in) got this: "Is that a tiny piece of meat on your nose?" Which makes me think: "Yeah, saving it for later." *rolleyes*
*incredulous shrug* *laugh*

edited:
Figured out how - Handy Hubbies are the best. *grin* Here's the not too weird pic.

It's sparkly - sorry about the glare. *shrug*


And one goofy:



And there you have it. *laugh*

3 comments:

Mama Heffalump said...

Christy! You and the sugar tops are mighty cute! The pictures are great! Pierced nose? Hmm... don't think it would suit me... being as that I have a heffalump trunk and all... *LOL*! What made you decide to have yours done?

"Mrs. C" said...

Hey Christy!

Your Sugar Tops are so adorable! This is the first time I've seen a picture of Cosette and she is so beautiful!
I had no idea that the boys were so grown up-- I still remember Christopher wearing pull-ups and playing with the little plastic chicken figurine.

BTW, I love your nose stud. Did it hurt? I looks like it would hurt to get the nose pierced.

I'm a weenie... if it hurts, I can't do it.

Matt said...

Your kids sure are cute!

As for the nose stud, after seeing The Punisher, just looking at facial piecings makes me hurt.

For those who haven't seen The Punisher, think heavily pierced face meets mobster with pliers.