Tuesday 18 October 2005

Borrowed Meme *laugh*

I took this from Pearl. *grin*
The idea is to get pictures of key places in your life (I added one):
*Where you were born
*Where you were raised
*Where you are now
*Your name
*Your Mamaw's name
*Fav. food
*Fav. drink
*Fav. song
*Fav. smell

So, here you go - "about me" in pictures. *laugh*

I was born in Panama:



I was raised in these places:

Ft. Carson, CO. This is Pike's Peak.


Ft. Sill, OK. This is New Post Chapel, where we went to church and youth group the second time we moved there.


Pirmasens, Germany


Dunsen, Germany (So small all I could find is this map! *laugh*)


Ft. Irwin, CA NTC near Death Valley


Augsburg, Germany


Where we are now: Almost right back where I started. *laugh* This is just outside of our "busy" town on the Great Plains. *wink*


My name - that yielded pictures of Christie Brinkley and Christy Turlington. *laugh* I think I'll leave them out. *sticking tongue out*

My "Mamaw's" name


My fav. food *laugh*


My fav. drink


My fav. song (ok - one of my fav.'s) Take On Me: A-HA


My fav. smell.....ummm....*shrug* That's really, REALLY, hard.
Babies, freshly mown grass?? I'm perplexed. *laugh*

There. I'm finished. *wink*

6 comments:

Matt said...

What is Spezi? I found several sites that talked about it but they were all in German.

Translating food and drink related things doesn't work very good.

Chris said...

*laugh*
Well, as far as I know it's the original cola with lemon...I first had it in the....oh, grief! Never mind how long ago - let's just say elementary school. *grin* I've never had the orange version, tho. I'm not fond of Orange sodas. *blech*
I did think the logo was pretty cool looking. *laugh*

Chris said...

*smug*
Army brat - oh, yes.
*laugh*

"Mrs. C" said...

You lived in the desert?!?

But you hate the heat! I remember you loved the AC when you lived in California.
How could you sustain yourself there??

Oh yeah, I've never had those Haribo Gold-Bears... is that a German candy?

PNoel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PNoel said...

You My Love,
are far beyond either Christy you mentioned!
Your soul carries a depth that can't be explored by any picture of your name. How can a name discribe the radiance of life that you are, or the power your presence holds over me?
A picture of your name,
no even your name itself, though a song to my ears does no justice to the sweet melody you are in our family's life.
With all that I am,
I Love You.