Tuesday 18 October 2005

Top Seven

Top Seven
I was tagged by Rabenstrange.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1) Celebrate the blessings in my life - everyday.
2) Create with my children more happy memories than sad.
3) Write and illustrate a children's story.
4) Keep chickens.
5) Finish school.
6) Become a Master Gardener - harvest a decent garden - can my yummies.
7) Learn Latin, German, Italian, and French - and travel.

Seven things I can do:
1) Bake apple pie.
2) See details - the fine ones.
3) Read. Read a lot. Read quickly.
4) Choose JOY.
5) Keep promises.
6) Help shoulder a burden.
7) Love - even when it hurts.

Seven things I cannot do:
1) Sing. (Had to leave this one here *laugh*)
2) Quick math in my head.
3) Let go of a grudge easily. takes work - sometimes I need help.
4) Swim in water I can't see thru or to the bottom of - includes water with light reflecting off the surface. Someone might drown when I panic. *frown*
5) Eat just one piece of candy.
6) Stand on my head.
7) Eat celery. God meant that for cows. *laugh*

Seven things I say most often:
1) Anyway. Something else.
2) Interesting. *raised brow*
3) just. great.
4) Guess what?
5) I love you. *smile*
6) In a minute.
7) *UG*/ *sigh*

Seven celebrities I would like crushed (Note: This is metaphorically crushed. I am not advocating people running down celebries in their SUVs)(Note: ditto what he said!):
1)Anyone on the VIEW - *UG*
2)hmmm...this is hard because I generally don't pay them much attention.
3)I know that I don't care for H. Clinton's politics
4)There are some actors/tresses I think are crude but I don't know their names
5)Howard Stern pops up
6)hmmm....pictures of some musicians come to mind -
7)just don't know their names...*shrug*

Five people who should do this:
Anyone who wants to! *laugh*
Just let me know so I can read it! *grin*

2 comments:

Matt said...

Since you hate celery I thought it might interest you to know that celery is naturally poisonous.

The stuff they have at the grocery store is specially bred so people can eat it.

Chris said...

Are you kidding me?!?! Ha! That would be such a great point of justification for hiding it and spitting it out all those years. *grin*