Wednesday 7 September 2005

Seek first



It never ceases to amazes me when God is faithful answering my prayer - that he listens and responds to what I feel like are the feeble and clumsy prayers of an inadequate mother/wife/daughter/sister/aunt/friend.
God is truly gracious and loving! Through Him I was able to make it a WHOLE day without loosing my patience! I had warm contentedness...a peace. As children are so good at doing, they reflected me and the way I responded to the day. Even while feeling icky. It has been glorious. School lessons were accomplished with minimal grumbling and with focus. I overheard my children being kind even when "inconvenienced" by their siblings. *happy sigh*
I still have more housework, I'm still fighting sickness, yet it has been a GOOD day.

Thank You, Elohim. \0/ \0/


painting: San Cassiano Altar, by Antonello da Messina
1475-76
Oil on panel
Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna

1 comment:

Matt said...

\m/ Rock on! \m/