Tuesday 7 February 2006

I really should, but I'm not.

I really should do a lot of things - some of them right now - this moment - but I'm not. I'm tired. (exhausted, really.)
I need to update. I'm not.
I want to post the meme. I'm not.
I should go start dinner. I'm not.
I have to run errands this evening.....*sigh* Guess I will. *soft laugh*

Once again, I wish I could wiggle my nose and have things do what I want. Or snap my fingers while singing along with Mary Poppins and have things put themselves away. Or how about the ONLY thing I liked about Disney's weirdo Fantasia - the magic brooms and mops. Self washing dishes. If I tip my head back, I can dream about it all. *laugh*
Not really acceptable, though. Guess I have to get off my rumpus bulbus and get back to work.
And to think it's only Tuesday!!

No comments: