Sunday 14 August 2005

the cow says.....

Mooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
*giggle* (CR is reading to herself from Moo, Baa, La, La, La by Sandra Boynton)
Now she's looking through Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Catapillar. Another book lover. What bliss! *smile* CF draws detailed stories about his adventures as a super hero. I can't wait till he can write the words out and illustrate. *grin*

Actually, I began this post because there are a lot of things pinging in my brain and it helps to make a bit of a list - sort of to check it off kinda thing - thought more about this: check! So, there won't really be much to converse about probably - just something to go "hmmmm???" at. *laugh*

floors
paint
bottles
furniture
arrangement
WMBed-Head
the "order" of prayer
lining up lables (why do I need to? *laugh*)
if the rainbow didn't come in the color order it is would I like it any less? (ok..just joking on this one!!! *grin*)
grass
shrubs
weeds
wading pool algae
things under the carport
dishwasher
dead plants
floor polish
my reading list
digital scrapbooking
mold spores *rolleyes* - I know, of all the things to think about. *snort*

Past bedtime for the wee ones......
oh, final note - had a great lunch with Melissa and Josh today. Looking forward to getting to know them better. *smile*

No comments: